- FULL MECHANICAL KEYS and mechanical switches to use more comfortable, 10 colors RGB backlit function, multiple colors can be adjusted to enjoy
- PROGRAMMABLE DESIGN All 29 keys can program to take full command when Macro programming configuration with driver, personality backlit setting
- ERGONOMICS KEY layout for gaming, comfortable big palm rest, perfect user experience
- HARD AND DURABLE Aluminum bottom cover, braided cable with magnetic ring and golden usb port, to prevent leakage
- WIN the RED DOT AWARD Professional Desingning for League of Legends (LOL), convenient for one hand use
I purchased this primary for playing first-person shooter games. I have small hands and after a while using certain keys on my regular keyboard was becoming uncomfortable; enter the single-handed keyboard. Before discovering the aLLreLi T9 I had only seen Razer’s Orbweaver keyboard and was turned off by the price. Fortunately, this keyboard is a third (or fourth depending) the price of the Orbweaver. Size and spacing of keys is perfect for me and the position of the “space bar” is much more comfortable. The wrist rest could be slightly better with more padding or being raised higher. This is a mechanical keyboard so it is louder than some others you may have used. I would say the “clacking” is similar to Razer’s BlackWidow keyboards. As far as the RGB lights the customization options are more limited than programs such as Razer Synapse or Corsair’s Utility Engine (CUE). None-the-less the lights are bright and being able to make every key a different color is always fun.
Overall, I would highly recommend this for any gamer’s with smaller hands or anyone who just prefers a smaller keyboard for gaming.